Skip to Contents

View Properties

Kansas Special Education Process Handbook
Handle: Document-3248
Owner: Site Administrator (User-2, admin:DocuShare)DS
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 08:54:02 AM CDT
Thursday, August 14, 2008 03:57:46 PM CDT
Modified By: Site Administrator (User-2, admin:DocuShare)DS
Locked By:
  • A.___ Natural (biological) parent(s): If parents are divorced, notify both parents unless a court order precludes this from happening.
  • B.___ Adoptive parent(s): If adoption is not final, an education advocate is needed; documentation is the ‘Decree of Adoption’.
  • C.___ Guardian: Guardianship has been completed and is documented with “Letters of Guardianship” issued by a court.
  • 2.
  • Parent is unknown or unavailable (Person acting as a parent) A.
  • ___ Person Acting as a Parent: A person, such as a grandparent, stepparent or other relative with whom a child lives, or a person other than a parent who is legally responsible for the welfare of a child. B. ___ Education Advocate: Appointment as an ...
Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) - application/pdf
Appears In: Special Education
Preferred Version: Kansas Special Education Guidelines